Thursday, October 5, 2017

Day 182


Look how serious they are when they're doing math! I've still got them sharing a book. I guess that's working alright. I really don't want to pay nearly a hundred dollars for another one. Also I'm not sure I can get one that's exactly like this one, and I like this one.

Rachel finished typing her third novel today. Now she has to read it before she'll want me to. After that, she went over some of my suggested edits for her sequel, and now she's sitting on the couch writing another book! She won't tell me what it's about. All she'll say is that it's about a girl and written in first person. That's the way she likes to write them. Oh and she did say she's excited about it.

Sam just got home from his Young Men's activity at church. They were learning to make chili and cornbread. He said that while they were cooking, the boys decided they want to have a bake-off among the young men. He says he wants to make garlic-cheese bread. That makes me want some of that right now!

We read the rest of the first part of An Old Fashioned Girl today. The next chapter is six years later. I can't wait to read that tomorrow. That book just makes me want to be good.


See you next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment