Monday, March 27, 2017

Day 131

Sarah's been reading about Albert Einstein and the Theory of Relativity, and then today she came to an experiment about it in her science book. She took the couch cushion and put a marble on it. Then she put a heavy rock on it to see that the marble rolls down into the dip made by the rock. The cushion represented space, the rock was the sun and the marble was Earth I think. It was supposed to show space bending the path of objects with mass. I think we're going to have to read a little more about it.

Sam started reading The Real George Washington this week. He's really liking it. He says it looks like the kind of book that would be wordy and formal sounding, but it's not that way at all. I was only going to assign him 10 chapters, but he'll probably want to go on reading it after that. I haven't read it yet; I guess I'll have to.

It's after midnight, so I'm going to bed. I'll have a longer post tomorrow. See you then!



No comments:

Post a Comment