Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Day 132--Instagram

I decided to make an Instagram account for MyWritingCheck to see if I could get the word out a little more. I had no idea! I should have done that months ago. I don't know how it will turn out, but it looks like you can connect with a ton of people--fast. We'll see. While I was doing that, Rachel came along and made an account for That Family on youtube too. We actually had to name it thatfamilyonyoutube, because thatfamily was taken already. In fact, there were tons of thatfamilies, or  some variation of it.

Tomorrow is the day Rachel's taking the driver's test for her license. I hope she doesn't get too nervous. She drives totally fine, and she went through the maneuverability cones at least 5 times in a row without any trouble at all. I need to go make her some keys and get her a phone. Sarah's taking the written test for her learner's permit tomorrow while we're at the license bureau. They're both so cute!

I made Sam a new list for school. I don't want to have to make a new one every day, so I made one that has the whole week on it. But I highlighted each day's stuff in a different color. So he can look at it tomorrow and all the stuff in blue is for Wednesday, and each day has its own color. So I can just do them both once a week. I hope he likes that just as well, because I will never remember to do a new one every day.

Sam's using Duilingo to learn Danish, and it's so fun for him. They always have funny sentences to translate. Stuff like, "The duck is eating a potato." Or, "The turtle is reading a book." Jeff says it's probably easier to remember words when they're used in a silly way. I imagine he's right. Sam's doing great remembering everything. Jeff's dad is using the same website to work on Spanish. I should ask him if they have silly sentences for him to translate. I suppose it would be for every language. I guess I did that sort of thing when the kids were younger. Maybe I should go back to being more silly. If I wasn't this tired!

See you tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment