Monday, April 3, 2017

Day 135--Communication Game

We played the communication game tonight. You know, where one person has their eyes closed and they draw exactly what another person tells them to draw. I went first with Sam telling me what to draw. I knew I was going to draw a face, so I guess I had an advantage. It came out pretty well. Sam did a great job of telling me which way to move my pen and when to stop. Here's my face. I'm not sure if the pointy thing on top is hair or a hat.

Rachel had a little trouble giving exact instructions to Sarah. Here's hers. I just don't know what to say about that. I was there, and I still don't know what happened!

Sarah had another driving lesson in the cemetery today. Jeff gave it this time. Although it was very hard for me and Rachel not to give our opinions too. After Sarah got finished, Rachel jumped into the driver's seat to drive home. She said she needed to after that. I found myself wanting to tell Rachel what to do all over again. She didn't love that, but she understood it.

Since we finished Sam and Sarah's math book, I just had them do some multi-step money problems today. I thought they were fun, but Sam thought we were reverting back too far to the basics. I'll have to give them something hard tomorrow. I'm planning to have them do the unused pages from the student book during the next 9 weeks. I think it's 9. I can't believe Rachel is graduating in 9 weeks. Crazy! Then Sam's going to be in high school. Grown-ups! I like my teenagers.

See you tomorrow!






No comments:

Post a Comment