Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Day 139

Ok, so I've had a migraine this week. Yesterday I was wondering what I could put in a blog about a migraine day, and Sarah told me all about what she had done. This is exactly what she said: "I did the dishes, I read my book, and I did something else. Oh yeah, I got dressed. I didn't brush my hair though." Really, that's it. Well, I know she did some cooking in there. But Rachel spent yesterday typing the sequel to her book, Becoming Sencra's Queen. She doesn't have a title for it yet, but she's kicking around something like, Sencra's Fate. I can't wait to read it. She won't tell me much about it yet. I guess she wants to finish typing it first. She writes them out by hand while sitting in bed at night. I usually write by hand first too--just not this blog.

Sam worked on Lego stuff the last couple days. He's entering another stop-motion video contest. This time the winner gets his animation put in with the credits at the beginning of the Lego Movie! That's pretty serious. Also, they get all the sets from the movie, which haven't come out yet. He's dying to see them.

This morning Rachel was reading How They Learn by Cynthia Tobias, and she had us cracking up. They have learning types listed--more like personality types. She decided which one of them each of us is and read to us all the things that bother us or that would help other people get along with us. It was completely amazing. We felt like they had a hidden camera in our house. There are 4 types in the book, and the three kids and I represent one of each type. No wonder we're all crazy! Poor Sarah is the most organized one and has to put up with all of us and our chaos. Well, Sam's not chaotic, but he ignores the chaos. I don't think Sarah can ignore it. Wilson's just like her, but I think he could ignore it pretty well; so I guess that's how he survived.

When I asked Rachel if she had decided which one Jeff is, she didn't know yet; and Sam said, "He's unexplained." Which cracked us up further, because that's the truth! I think Jeff is the same one as Sarah, but I'm not completely sure. I know that he doesn't love my papers and books on the floor, but having them there is the only way I can find them. When someone cleans the room, I have to go around asking where it all is. And they're never quite sure. If I put it all away, I'd lose it. If it's right there on the floor, I'm good. In fact, here's the stuff by my bed right now. This isn't much, because I had to clean it up recently. Jeff thinks I'm going to fall over it one day, but I never do. I guess I know it's there even if I'm half asleep.

See you tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment