Friday, August 5, 2016

Day 23

Just a quick update. I totally forgot to post yesterday, because we got to our hotel at midnight.

We decided the theme for our trip would be, "So Much to Discover." So we started writing down things we think are interesting or that we want to look up or do research on. So far we've seen things like a massive indoor football stadium, the world's largest truck stop, grain bins bigger than we've ever seen, tons of windmill type generator things (and one of their giant propeller shaped parts on a huge truck on the highway), more corn and bean fields than I thought could have existed, and lots of motorcyclists on their way to a bike rally.

I can't post pictures of any of these things right now, because I'm on my way to bed!

We've driven about 1000 miles I think, and we have 1200 more to go! Two more long days. It hasn't been as hard as I expected, but we have to get up and do it again tomorrow. And again.

See you tomorrow, and maybe I'll have a few pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment