Saturday, August 20, 2016

Day 27

We're home! After 4 days in the car. I'm so excited to sleep in my own bed tonight. I'm too tired to write much; I just want to sit. But not Jeff. He wanted to put everything away. Thank goodness he's like that, because I'd leave all that junk in bags and suitcases for a few days. I've done it before. Sometimes I think I'm so lazy, then I remember I have fatigue problems. But I wonder where the line is. And I wonder about the "lazy" looking example I give the kids. I guess I can't figure out the answer to that question tonight. All I can do is go to bed!

Oh, but first, here's our new family picture. We don't really look like this. We all wear glasses except for Sam, who needs them but refuses to wear them. We just didn't want to have the glare. You should have seen the pile of glasses we had next to the camera. Now everyone can think we all got contacts! Also, we were on a hill and the camera was propped on a cooler in the back of the van in a parking lot, so we're leaning. Pretty funny. But I love this picture.


More about the trip next week after I have my day of rest. See you then!





No comments:

Post a Comment