Monday, February 6, 2017

Day 111--So Tired!

Baby Eliza is 8 months old today! She's starting to get a tooth and wants to share things she puts in her mouth with her mommy and daddy! Isn't she thoughtful? She was so excited to Skype last night. She talked to us the whole time. I wonder what she was saying. I can't wait to get her in my arms again!

I mentioned Sam being sick on Friday, but most of the rest of us were feeling terrible over the weekend too. I had a migraine and some kind of stomach pain. Sarah had been having her stomach hurt for a few days too, but I thought it was stress. Maybe we had a bug, because it seemed like the same kind of strange feeling. Then Rachel told us she had been having it too, but she hadn't said anything. Thankfully, Sam didn't have that on top of his cold. He's not coughing right now, so I hope he can get some sleep. He's been so tired; so have we all. Jeff wanted to disinfect the recliner today before he sat in it!

It was so hard to think today because of tiredness, but we gave it a shot. Sam and Jeff studied for Sam's science test which he'll take tomorrow--partially open book, although I don't think he needs the book. Sarah could not think at all about her science today. She was introduced to an acceleration formula. More math. She's reading about Albert Einstein and Sam's reading about Ronald Reagan. I don't think they read too much of their books today. I read quite a bit of Streams to the River; River to the Sea. I'm never sure I'm getting the name right unless I look at the book. I don't have it with me. I think we liked it a little better today, but still it's not our favorite. Tonight Sarah told Jeff she wanted us to read something good as a family. I guess we're still in that rut.

Maybe tomorrow will be better. See you then!











No comments:

Post a Comment