Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Day 118--Do You Ever Do What's On Your List?

Every night I make a list like this for the next day. I'm sure you won't get some of my abbreviations, but you get the idea. This is a pretty short list. It's usually longer.




But the next day, I don't do those things. I always feel like I must not have done anything because I didn't do what I was supposed to do. So today I decided to make a list of things that I did do. It's obviously not everything, but I put several things on there that I did get done. Here's that one.



I feel good about the things we did today. I know there were a few more things we could have done. But we can do those tomorrow.

See you then!



2 comments:

  1. I normally get to most of the stuff on my to-do list. But I also love ta-da lists (as in ta-da look at what I did). They were great when we were sort of unschooling when the kids were younger.I'd get to the end of the day and feel like we'd done nothing. Jotting down a ta-da list of what we had done always made me feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard it called a ta-da list. I like it. Part of my trouble is putting things on that can't get done on a given day or in one day. Like "do taxes" or "finish laundry." Maybe I'll just keep making ta-da lists instead of to-do!

    ReplyDelete