Thursday, January 19, 2017

Day 105--My Kids Are So Fun

Me: What's the last thing we did for math?
Sam: You expect us to remember that?
(I guess if I can't remember it, I can't expect them to!)

I think I need to start writing down the funny things they say all day. That's not just for little kids, you know?

I was out visiting some ladies from church for a few hours tonight; and when I got home, Sarah was all excited to ask me what I wanted to do. I didn't know what she was getting at, at first. So she finally said, "What do you always want to do when you get home?"

I said, "Watch a movie."

"What else?"

"Eat cookies."

"And?"

"Get into my pajamas."

Apparently she had been telling Rachel and Sam that those are the three things I would say I wanted to do after being out all evening. They know me so well. On my last birthday, the three of them made me a card that included drawings of all the things I like: pajamas, cookies, writing, reading, movies, family. And when Wilson called to tell me happy birthday, they asked him what he thought they had drawn. He guessed every single one of them.

When I got home, I found my mini trampoline fixed up with a grid made from the jumprope and several matchbox cars in each square. They said it was the Titanic. I didn't even ask. I guess I'll have to untangle the rope from around the legs of my trampoline before I can jog in the morning.

See you tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment