Thursday, September 15, 2016

Day 42--This is as far as I got last time

I thought it would be fun to name my posts with more than just the day number. I don't know if I'll go back and name the ones I've done, but I'll try to name them from now on. Last year I was blogging every day of school, and I couldn't do it any more after 42 days. I don't remember exactly why I had to stop; but this time, I'm hoping to get much further. This time I realize that a day might slip past without a post. I'm trying not to let that happen, but I don't want to put too much pressure on myself.

I took Sam to have a test this morning to get ready for his surgery in a few weeks. We were gone 2 1/2 hours, and the girls read for school the whole time. And then they made lunch. The test was rough on Sam, but I don't think he wants me to go into it. Needless to say, I didn't have him do any school afterward. He gets to go camping tomorrow. He's pretty excited about that, because he's never gone with a group of boys before. It should be fun.

I got at least a few calls from chiropractors and pain clinics wanting to know if I needed help with any injuries from yesterday's accident. Ridiculous. They got my number off the police record of the accident online. I called the police records office and asked them to take my number off the report. I get enough calls I don't want, don't you?

I had to talk to the drunk guy's insurance company today. That was a new experience. They told me to go get an estimate for the damage and let them know. I think I'll have Jeff do that. I would think they'd want to replace the bumper. There's not that much damage, but I definitely wanted to file a claim. I wonder if the guy is still in jail. Or how long it will be before he gets his license back. I hope it's a long time, because he probably needs to get help. I'm thinking you're drunk pretty often if you've been caught driving drunk 5 times!

See you tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment