Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Day 46--Moms support group

I had so much fun with the other homeschool moms talking about things that no one else has ever understood! It's after midnight, so I'm going to have to write all about it tomorrow. But I think I'm going to love this. We decided to go on field trips together about once a month too. So excited!

We got an offer on our empty house today. It isn't as much money as we'd like, but we're going to take it anyway. And I don't think we'll have to put in carpet or resurface the floor after all. It will be such a relief to not have to maintain that house and yard any more.

We're liking The Sherwood Ring still, and we've been listening to 101 Dalmations as a dramatized audio book this week too. That's pretty fun. We've never done audio books, but it could be something we do a bit more of. I just have a hard time listening to a book and getting the story. I'd rather read it myself.

That's it for tonight. More about the moms' group tomorrow.

See you then!



No comments:

Post a Comment