Saturday, October 22, 2016

Day 62

I'm posting on Saturday because I had too much of a headache to post last night. It's not much better now, but here we go.

I took Sam to the surgeon yesterday, and he took the itchy tapes off the incisions! What a relief for him. He was very excited. He can't do push ups or sit ups for another three weeks, though. He's anxious to start that again. I'll bet he had so little pain and is healing so quickly because of all the exercising he's done this year. He's been exercising after everyone goes to bed, and we never see him do it. The girls didn't even know he was doing it. Wilson used to do that too. Another way those boys are just alike. Sam has one more check up in a month and then that'll be it.

Rachel took her ACT today. She was so worried about the math, but she said that part wasn't bad at all. English was good too. It was the reading and science that got her, which is funny; because she reads fast enough and knows what she's read. I think it was hard because of the short time period they give you. She had to fill in about 7 totally random answers in the last minute on the science portion. I think the score will come out much better than she has thought.

So yesterday, after I had Sam at the doctor, we pretty much didn't have school. My head started hurting worse and worse. It was the weather mostly. Today that's evened out some, and I feel a little better. I really wanted to spend the day writing--blog posts for MyWritingCheck.com, a paper that I have to write for my college class, this blog, and my homeschool book. This is the only thing I've written so far. And now we're going to eat dinner, watch a movie, and go to bed!

See you next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment