Monday, October 24, 2016

Day 63

Sarah and I were feeling kind of sick yesterday, so all the getting up early that happened last week didn't happen today. We pretty much just had time for me to jog on my little trampoline, have family scripture study, eat, try to teach a new math concept (bust), and leave for a funeral. After the funeral, we went to my parents and cooked an early dinner for us all. Then we came home to a completely messy kitchen, which we didn't clean, and watched a movie (after making some cake and cookies).

While we were at my parents, we went over the house inspection report that they did on our house last week. It was terrible. There really isn't anything wrong with the house, but the inspector made it sound like things were about to break all over the place and he scared the buyer. He says he still wants it, but he wants us to do all these unreasonable and ridiculous "repairs" to it. We aren't offering to do much--since there's nothing much wrong. I hope he actually buys it. We are selling it so incredibly cheap, I can't believe he asked us to do anything at all. I figure we have to do a couple things to make a gesture toward an agreement with him, or he might back out.


We got to have our weekly video conference with Wilson and Kamille and Eliza yesterday. Oh, my goodness. That baby! She responded to her name and just about came out of her skin with excitement to see us on the computer screen. She couldn't stop smiling and giggling and eating her hand! Here are a couple blurry screen shots, but you can still see her extreme cuteness right?



See how excited she is to see her grandma in this one? I'm on the bottom right being crazy.

See you tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment